Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

28.7.10

New Zealand


We have arrived safely in New Zealand. I am happy not to see another airport for some time. I am also very happy to put our suit cases away in the attic!! Amazing, really.
It's the little things--having our own room. A bed. A closet. This is bliss!

Everything feels new, and it is! We are starting our lives together in a new place. We are living with his folks for now until we can find a place of our own.

Here are a few photos from our new setup:
Our view from our window -- it is so beautiful!



The closet. (My favorite - I love not living out of a suitcase anymore!)





It isn't a lot, but it is a beautiful beginning if you ask me.



xoxo
Talia Christine

4 comments:

  1. Aww, Talia! I'm so happy for you!! I miss you tons but can't wait to see more of your new darling life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you are enjoying your new surrounds. We can only imagine how nice it was to put the suitcases in the Attic. Looooovely!!
    See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is a great beginning! You're making wonderful memories, great stories to share with your kids ")

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo