Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

2.9.10

Back to work

How cute is this sleepy puppy?

So remember that job I interviewed for awhile back? I got the job! I started on Monday and it has been going so well. I'm working on a brand new web design for a local company and I'm thrilled to be working on it.

The problem is I'm a bit tired these days. I'm not used to working full time again. Ahhh the days when I was a jobless hooligan...

xoxo
Talia Christine


Image source: weheartit

3 comments:

  1. being jobless is always fun. making monies is pretty good too. gotta fund those craft habits :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhh, hooligan, well yes, I can verify that. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! That is such awesome news - but stink about working when you'd probably rather be relaxing ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo