Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

5.5.11

Sushi Date

Sushi Date
Me and Phil often have little stay at home dates where we make a meal together and cozy up on the couch and watch a movie or one of our favorite TV shows. I love our special nights together and cherish them as the last moments before we make our family a little larger!

Last night we had a little sushi date and watched a little Survivor on the laptop! I knitted a blanket for the Baby while Phil rubbed my back (Bless that man!!). We both cheered and got angry at the show's villains. It was a really nice night.

Sushi DateSushi Date
Sushi DateSushi Date

I love that man and our little dates together!

xoxo
Talia Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo