Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

31.1.12

Meet Betsy

This is Betsy.

Audrey loves Betsy. We call her "Girlfriend" most of the time.

Audrey loves to give her girlfriend kisses.

Girlfriend has lots of drool stains because of this.

Betsy is well loved.

Betsy

Betsy

Betsy's also our most asked about toy.

Betsy is a Tiny Eyes creation designed and handmade by the (incredibly) talented Dee. Dee is an amazing woman (a total babe) and a friend of mine! I highly recommend that you check out her blog! It's one of my top faves.


Betsy
(Just gave Betsy a kiss)

Betsy
(Note the slobber... I mean... "Kiss" from Audrey.)

Betsy
(Trying to give Mama a kiss)

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. thats a very accurate pash that Audrey has planted!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the open-mouthed baby kiss... Can't wait till Tristan learns that one! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is ADORABLE. i love seeing my dolls being loved on like that :)
    thank you ~~
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is getting more darling each time! I love how babies do the whole open mouth kiss thing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo