Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

28.5.12

Happy Bloggiversary!

bloggiversary1

I've been thinking a lot about blogging lately. It's a funny thing that snuck into my heart and has become a significant part of my life. Through blogging I've learned SO much, I've been inspired and challenged, and I've met some amazing people that I otherwise would never have crossed paths with.

In all honesty, I feel pretty lucky to have connected with so many of you. I feel pretty lucky to have such support. And it feels pretty good to have a platform to get creative and share.

In short, you guys rule. And I couldn't have blogged so long without you. So this party is about YOU!

Stay tuned for giveaways, guest posts, and DIYs!

Let the party begin!!

7 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog, I've even got my daughter following you too. We love that you can turn your hand to anything, you're an inspiration to all.
    Much love, keep it up from Gail & Lily from UK. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want a cupcake...
    Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm I second Jess, a cupcake would be good right about now. I LOVE your blog and love the fact that you are part of our family (in a cool extended, married into, kind of way)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy bloggiversary friend! So pleased to have crossed paths x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Bloggiversary lovely lady!! That cupcake looks sooooo good... x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy bloggiversery to you, love the picture of the cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy bloggiversary! I hope you continue to enjoy blogging for many more years! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo