Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

6.8.12

Feeding the Ducks

Feeding the Ducks
Feeding the Ducks
Feeding the Ducks
Feeding the Ducks
Feeding the Ducks
Feeding the Ducks
Feeding the Ducks
Feeding the Ducks

Saturday me and Audrey met up with my friend Briar at the Craft Mad market then went around to feed the ducks. Me and Audrey had read lots of books together about ducks but she'd never seen them in real life. She's obsessed with the chickens at my parents house and would say "titchen" over and over and point to the backyard where they were kept. I knew she would love seeing the ducks. Briar had packed some bread, so off we went!

As soon as Audrey saw them she started on her duck noises. She recognized the ducks from the books! Her duck noise is more like a growl. So she dinosaur growled at all the ducks and ate the bread instead of feeding it to the ducks. But she loved it.

While I was uploading the photos to this post Audrey kept pointing to the screen and making her duck noises. So cute. I'll remember this day for a long time.

Thank you, Briar, for taking all these lovely photos!

xoxo
Talia Christine

5 comments:

  1. oo so cute.. :)

    http://lovesimplegreen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha, dinosaur growl. I love it! Cute pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha It cracks me up! I need to get it on video. It's too good not to share.

      Delete
  3. Deeelightful. Have you seen the book 'Duck/Rabbit' - its the best. Oh and I have only just convinced my girl (3.5) not to eat the bread after a swan nearly took her face off trying to steal off her!! Maybe she should be doing the dinosaur growl - yup, that's where she went wrong

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo