Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

29.5.13

Blog Design: Chair and Chair

Recently I had the opportunity to work with the lovely Karen March of Chair and Chair and redesign her beautiful blog for her.

Before:
CC_before

Her blog before was simple and white and boasted a wide content area. A yellow text header and default blogger widgets previously served as the platform for her beautiful content.

After:
CC_after
CC_after2

The new blog design was inspired by neutrals with pops of moody blues to match. Her blog already had a lovely wide content area and two column layout so we kept it and added a fresh new header, new navigation bar, sidebar sections, custom social media buttons, and a couple shareable buttons to her new design.

I really love this one! It's fresh and boasts clean lines with pops of muted colors. Right up my alley.

xo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Talia - I love my little makeover!! You have been so wonderful x

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo