Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

16.6.13

24/52

24/52
"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Audrey: Your second birthday! June 13th. We had the best day together. We woke up early and had breakfast together at home. Then we hurried to get dressed and I took you to your birthday surprise location. We went to Chipmunks! You were THRILLED. You played for hours, ate a giant cookie with a big glass of milk, and made me climb through all sorts in my heavily pregnant state. I must have looked like quite a sight but we had the best time together. Afterward we went to the DVD rental place and picked out a movie for the afternoon. You had a rest and then we watched The Lion King and ate lollies, chips, and juice. It took me awhile to convince you it was actually your birthday but now when anything nice happens to you you tell yourself "Appy Yah-Yah, Audah!".

You are so sweet and beautiful. I loved watching you shine today and I've continually marveled at how big you've gotten and how much you've learned in the past year. I am so proud of you. You bring me so much joy. Audrey, you are two years old now! My mind can't even wrap around that. I love you so much, baby. You're my precious girl. Happy Birthday, my Little Love!

Previous portraits here:



Joining in with Jodi.

--------
Two more sleeps until my "due date"! There may not be very many more 52 project posts with just Audrey. And I'm really excited about that.

7 comments:

  1. Her curls are divine! Happiest of birthdays little one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet Birthday image! sounds like she had a magical day! Happy Birthday little one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw so precious - happy birthday to one proper lil sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable! those curls are just amazing! happy birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is such a sweetie!! what a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday to your beautiful daughter! Our daughters are SO close in age, mine was born on June 14th!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo