Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

19.8.13

32/52, 33/52

32/52
33/52
32/52
Audrey: Jam sandwiches.
Margaret: Milk.

33/52
33/52
33/52
Margaret: I love our little chats together, my sweet baby girl. You've always got eyes for me and never protest to our cuddles. Bliss.
Audrey: Your first foray into painting! I love watching you grow and learn. You asked for purple so I mixed red and blue paint and you looked at me like I was the most magical genius person in the world. I love being your hero.

Previous portraits here:


3 comments:

  1. Margaret really looks like Audrey in the second photo! I had to double-check that it WASN'T Audrey! Looking forward to seeing you soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so sweet - being her hero xx they are beautiful

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo