Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

5.2.14

5/52

5/52 Audrey - 2014 photo 52A_5.jpg
5/52 Margaret - 2014 photo 52M_5.jpg
A portrait of my daughters, once a week, every week, in 2014.

Audrey: Your day was too much for you, sweet girl. You tried to keep your eyes open and just couldn't. x

Margaret: I don't remember what you had for dinner, only that you thoroughly covered yourself in it. Your papa lovingly wiped you clean afterward and it's little moments like these that I will always remember.

Previous portraits here:

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shots - just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I have pretty much the same thing going on here. My 3 year old falls asleep everywhere ALL the time and my 8 month old pretty much needs a bath after every meal! Love the new look you did on Kate's blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo