Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

22.9.12

New Sponsorship Program!

Our sponsorship program has been updated with YOU in mind! There are new sizes and new features, so check it out here.



New features:
- Updated ad sizes. Get better visibility with the new ad sizes! To visually simplify things we have whittled down the ads to two sizes--large and small.

- Sponsorship spotlight. At the beginning of each month, you will have the option to participate in a sponsor spotlight. Get your blog or shop noticed with photos, links, and a short interview!

Talia Christine is a style blog that focuses on a DIY lifestyle through DIYs,crafty tutorials, delicious recipes, and the occasional bits of fashion. If you are looking to gain a similar audience for your blog or shop, this is a great place to be!

Visit my sponsorship page for more details or email me with any questions!

xo

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blog, What are your readership stats missy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cath! I always keep my sponsor page updated with the latest stats for everyone to see.

      As of September 2012:
      1500+ Followers (and counting)
      760+ average pageviews a day
      54,237 pageviews last month
      333 Twitter followers
      244 Pinterest followers
      452 Instagram follower

      You can always visit my sponsor page for more details or feel free to email me!

      http://taliachristine.blogspot.com/p/sponsors.html

      Delete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo