Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

19.3.09

At last!

Hello babies!

I finally have moved up in the world. I finally have joined the ranks of so many before me. I finally... have purchased a camera!

I have been borrowing my brothers for some time and he never fails to let me know in, no uncertain terms, that he doesn't like that very much. For some reason, the only time he's inspired to use his camera is, in fact, when I have it. Funny how that works out.

Well my dear brother, no more! Behold:



It's a Canon Rebel XS

Quite perfect for my needs and waaaay too much fun. I promise pictures of Bieow Bieow later.

<3 <3 <3 <3

You have no idea how hard I'm swooning. I can post pictures more easily now! And while I completely sometimes neglect my blog, I usually update my flickr (psst, go check it out!) with pictures of whatnot. Now it'll be much more convenient for me than it was scheduling some time with the camera.


Here's to new cameras!!!

:)

Talia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo