Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

2.10.09

My Current Obsession

It's safe to say that I'm _obsessed_ with the Avett Brothers right now. Their new album is pure love. It's the perfect fall album and I cannot stop listening to it.

Avett Brothers

The songs have a comforting, familiar feeling to them. It reminds me of a caramel candy I used to eat when I was a little girl. Sweet and comforting for my soul--something to be savoured as a treat.

I highly recommend getting their new album "I & Love & You"! Get a cup of cider and settle down for a listen or go for a drive with the windows down. It's a sure win. <3

Avett Brothers

Avett Brothers





Enjoy!

xoxoxo
Talia Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo