Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

5.11.09

Making a garage a home.

I moved into my parents' garage this weekend. It's a finished half-sized garage that I now call home. My cave, my domain, my own little corner <3. For the first time in 6 years, I'll be living with my parents again under one roof (to save some dough). I have a wonderful relationship with my parents so I think things will turn out juuuuuust fine :) I'm pretty blessed in that regard.



Making a garage a home





Making a garage a home

My craft space





Making a garage a home





Making a garage a home

My reading space





Making a garage a home

My "closet"





Making a garage a home

My Home <3





It's a work in progress trying to downsize to a single room, but it's super cozy and perfect for me.



xoxo

Talia Christine

4 comments:

  1. I love that closed. I as well moved back into the house of my parents. My room isnt even done renovated yet, but the way you have your closed, I was exactly thinking of how I want mine!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the curtain wall is lovely. Good luck at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i found your blog via your fb:) lovely stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hello! That's so pretty, it's kinda weird coming back home. But fun! As long as it is your space, that's all that matters :)

    Have a fab week *I'll be back* xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo