Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

2.4.10

Hello April! Hello Spring!

I've been known from time to time to day dream--I can't help it. I'm a day dreamer. When it comes to my hobbies, I'm also a do'er. Right now I'm constantly dreaming of gardening and working in a garden. I've got the almost undeniable urge to run outside and get my hands dirty in the soil. I want to plant something and tend to it and watch it grow. Gardening can be so beautiful and so satisfying. For me it's like trying to watch a pot of water bring to a boil. I run outside first thing everyday to see new growth. I can't help it! It's so exciting!

So call it what you will. Call it crazy, but I'm dying to garden right now. Blame it on the nice weather. Blame it on day dreaming. Blame it on spring.

I won't be able to manage a garden this year but that doesn't mean I can't plan and dream for next year!


Check out more cute prints from the artist here thewheatfield.etsy.com








Source: weheartit


Here's to daydreaming in the meantime.

xoxo
Talia Christine

4 comments:

  1. I instantly started singing the Monkees when reading this post.
    I was visiting some nurseries today trying to decide on what plants I need around my place. I'm in agreement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! There's just something about gardens and having plants around.. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those garden photos.. makes me so excited for the wather to change and warm up. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. nice of you. hope you're having a lovely week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Talia Christine... I was snooping and came across your blog... I hope that's not too scary for you having a future-s-i-l looking on! I like the photos, the garden inspires me, and the wedding photo ideas look grand. Those little birds are pretty cute! Enjoy your daydreaming! Maria x

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo