Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

19.5.10

Sneek Peek!

Here's a sneak peek (as promised!) of my latest project!

Sneak peek!

I'm trying my hand at quilting. Let me tell you, it's trickier than I thought! I thought it would be smooth sailing and it requires some thinking! It's alot of fun and I loooove love love this project! More pics soon!

xoxo
Talia


P.S. -- He is on his way!! He is officially on a plane to come see me. I am the happiest girl. Ever. Right now. I love him!!! The countdown is coming to a close.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Talia,
    Yes, HE is on his way. He left Brisbane Airport about 2 hours and 13 minutes ago, on his way to L.A. He's probably watching a movie right now, eating that much loved airplane food!! Enjoy having him. We did.
    Love Simon

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous quilt, and gorgeous pics on your blog.

    <3

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo