Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

6.10.10

Evening Walks

Me and the Mister have made it a tradition lately to take walks together in the evenings. It's a great time for us to enjoy this nice bout of weather and to relax and enjoy each others company. He makes me laugh and I love holding his hand. It's a special time together.

We brought a camera along and snapped a few pics to share.

Our Evening Walks
Our Evening WalksOur Evening Walks
Our Evening Walks
Our Evening Walks
Our Evening Walks

The pretty scenery doesn't hurt either. I love New Zealand.

xoxo
Talia Christine

2 comments:

  1. YOU LIVE IN NEW ZEALAND!?!?!
    oh my.
    Like, you live in The Shire?
    These are beautiful little pieces of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Becca, Yes I do! I live about an hour away from where they filmed the Shire. I love it! haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo