Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

2.10.10

What I Wore: Little Blue Dress

I am going to start a few series on the blog where I share my favorites with you. In this series, What I Wore, I'll share a few of my daily outfits and tell you where I found the pieces to put the outfit together.


What I Wore

Today I'm wearing my favorite blue dress. I started hunting for a blue dress after watching 500 Days of Summer and falling in love with Summer's predominately blue wardrobe.

What I Wore

I wanted something casual and feminine and solid so that it could easily be matched with different accessories or leggings in cooler weather. I was able to find exactly what I was looking for!

Dress: $5.99 - Ross
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Target


Confession: I also found the exact same dress in brown and I got that one too. I love love love it!

What are you wearing this season change?

xoxo
Talia Christine

5 comments:

  1. I'd kill for Summer's wardrobe, 500 Days is one of my favourite movies...

    Love the dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love.

    So pretty! and I loooove that movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very cute dress! if something looks great on it never hurts to buy it in another color, very smart i think ;)

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty dress! ...and for $6! I would have bought one in as many colors as they had too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mina, Thanks! I love it too and it's so comfy. It's almost a lazy day dress.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo