Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

22.4.11

Lovebirds

Lovebirds
This week we have had the privilege of meeting and catching up with some long time dear friends of Phil's. They have spent the last year in the Solomon Islands and I have really been looking forward to meeting them for some time.

Jair and Lauretta are such lovely people. I feel really blessed to be able to have met them and have had such good conversation! I think everyone could use a Jair and Lauretta in their life.

Lauretta surprised us with a gorgeous belated wedding gift-- this pair of little love birds with a little egg to match!! I LOVE THEM! I have them sitting next to me right now just so I can gawk and ooh and ahh over them.

Lovebirds
Lovebirds

The stitching kills me! I love handmade gifts. They are so marvelous.

Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Lovebirds

Aren't they gorgeous? Seriously, what a treasure.

Thanks again, Jair and Lauretta! We love you guys! A lot.

xoxo
Talia Christine

5 comments:

  1. Wow, these are gorgeous! I love little birdies, and that egg! So cute. Glad you had a lovely evening together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh! Adorable little symbolic creations, those!

    ...I'm actually jealous, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tal, these are precious!!! Something to keep and treasure forever!
    reminds me of what you were searching for to put on top of your wedding cake, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Brianne: Aren't they so sweet? And I love that they are symbolic. Doubly special!!

    @Grandma: I know! Exactly like what I was looking for to use as cake toppers! I couldn't believe it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo