Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

3.9.11

A Day In Photos

I decided to take a couple photos per hour to show what my day was like. Nothing special, just a peek into every day life. Enjoy!

9:00am - Good morning, Audrey! Cuddles and playtime in the big bed (while Mama wakes up slowly). Breakfast time for Mama and Audrey.




10:00am - Getting dressed. Playtime. Tidying up.






11:00am - Audrey's morning nap. Shower time for the Mama. Hanging up Audrey's cloth diapers.




12:00pm - Lunch time, baked potato with white cheddar, chives, and sour cream. Audrey wakes up.



1:00pm - Papa is home for lunch! Papa and baby play time.




2:00pm - Audrey's 2nd nap. Quiet time.



3:00pm - Listening to my favorite record. Baking bread.




4:00pm - Bread goes in the oven.



5:00pm - Phil is home! Bread is done.


6:00pm - Making dinner. Working on the blog.



7:00pm - Eating dinner. Chicken, pumpkin, and garlic risotto with fresh squeezed grapefruit juice. Yum.


9:30pm - Sleepytime Audrey.


It was a good day.

xoxo
Talia Christine

10 comments:

  1. You have made yourselves such a beautiful life.
    Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is amazing, I just wish I had have done something like this with my daughters 21 & 18 years ago. Don't ever stop doing this blog, Audrey is one lucky little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a way to make your grandma cry! I am enjoying your blogs so much Talia. Living this far away is hard but your blogs bring me right into your home with you and your precious Audrey and Phil. Love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audrey is so cute :)
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely day...it certainly made me smile♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, love this glimpse into your day!! I need to try a post like this...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like one amazing day for you! ;-) I love it. so precious. she is growing and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post! So neat to
    See a typical
    Day in your lives. You guys are cute parents!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a new follower to your blog, and I love your blog! I also love seeing posts like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog! I'm a new follower. Your little one is so cute and I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo