Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

23.5.12

Wardrobe Wednesday: Remix - Week 4

Hi everyone! Welcome to remix week FOUR!
The remix challenge has been GREAT for me this month!

For those of you just joining in, this month I've taken one item of clothing (a simple brown knit dress) and have restyled it into a new outfit each week!

Here's how I styled it this week.

Wardrobe Wednesday: Remix - Week 4Wardrobe Wednesday: Remix - Week 4
Wardrobe Wednesday: Remix - Week 4Wardrobe Wednesday: Remix - Week 4

I layered a lace top and a lace knit cardi over the knit dress. I belted it high wasted to give it some more structure. Since it's getting really cold I wore my rose colored jeans underneath but I think it would be really cute with some colorful tights or leggings!

Simple. Perfect for the season. Comfortable.

I'm wearing:
Knit Dress: TJ Maxx
Lace Top: Anthropologie
Cardigan: Forever 21
Jeans: Cotton On
Mocassins: N/A

Wardrobe Wednesday at SailorSpy.co.nz

Check out week 1, 2, and 3!

xo
Talia Christine

16 comments:

  1. love it! super cute. and love the series, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that lace top and that photo bottom right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this lace top too. I need more occasions to wear it! :)

      Delete
  3. love this week's remix!

    melynda x

    andjoymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool way to wear your dress, and yes some cool textured/coloured tights underneath would finish it nicely too, there are some cool ones out there this winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! i love it! it's my fave too.
    (but you are wearing anthro so kinda unfair advantage??)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally unfair advantage! ;) I'm hoping to buy another piece for my wardrobe while I'm there this Texas summer. Gotta save my pretty pennies first though.

      Delete
  6. This is such a cute idea! Makes me wonder the things I could make stretch haha...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty soft colour scheme - great remix TC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute as! Love your hair up like that too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhiannon! This is actually my normal everyday hair style. I usually have it down to be "fancy" for wardrobe wednesday, but in reality the baby pulls it and it gets in the way when I'm flitting about the house doing this and that. When it's up like this is far more practical than leaving it down.

      Delete
  9. You look great - as always I agree with Nin nice colour combos

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo