Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

5.10.12

October Sponsors Spotlight

Help support my sponsors by taking a few minutes to click on our sponsors' link! I have a feeling that you’ll discover some new favorites. Oh yes.

...........................................................................................

bmtb

Blog // Facebook // Pinterest // Twitter

Baking Makes Things Better is a New Zealand baking blog run by bff's Melissa and Courtenay! (We met and became friends while studying at University and both found jobs teaching English at the same Secondary School upon graduation.)
Both of us have a love of baking and all things yummy! We started blogging in 2010 after receiving requests for our recipes. What started as a bit of fun has grown and evolved to the website we have today, which has more than 300 recipes accompanied by mouthwateringly beautiful photography. The popularity of the blog has seen us gain recognition from Food TV and international publications such as Frankie Magazine and The Huffington Post. It's all very exciting and we hope you enjoy our blog too!

...........................................................................................

littlegreenshed

Blog // Shop // Etsy // Facebook


Hello! My name is Lou Archell - designer, photographer and blogger behind Littlegreenshed. From my studio based in Bristol, UK - I make illustrated printed goods and home wares.

My work is heavily influenced by nature and strong geometric shapes. I think that trees and flowers are simply beautiful and what I like to do in my work is to show this beauty and digitally add
colours and textures - my own little spin on it.

Most weekends I am out in the countryside with my sons. Whilst walking we will find treasures, a pebble, a feather, that kind of thing, and this can spark off a whole series of designs. In my bag you will always find my camera and a fir cone or two! I also love great design such as Marimekko. I love the simplicity of their designs. Also my children’s drawings inspire me, their free flowing lines and deliberate markings always wow me.

In my shop you will find many prints, greetings cards and postcards. I am currently working on a new range of ceramics. Teapots and tea cups. I love a good cup of tea, especially loose leaf. So I have spent a long time trying out teapots for just right one! (drinking lots of cups of tea in the name of research!). These shall be ready in my shop for sale in time for Christmas.

...........................................................................................

Sophie Slim

Blog // Facebook // Twitter //
Sisterhood // Shop

Sophie Slim is a blog about life in Christchurch, New Zealand through the eyes of a young new Mama.

Sophie blogs about her family. Her husband and 1 year old daughter are regular features on the blog as she tries to become a dedicated, intentional Mum in 2012. Sophie is always looking for ways to make their lives better, easier and more fun, even if that means cooking 12 batches of cookies in one go, crocheting blankets or geo-caching.

Sophie also blogs about her faith, crafts (sewing, crochet, knitting and anything else she can get her hands on), tips on blog design for beginners, reviews for products and things Sophie loves. It is also the home of The Sisterhood, an online community of women around New Zealand who gather together to encourage and bless other women.

...........................................................................................

mendandmakenew

Blog // Facebook

I'm Jenny, a 30 year old stay-at -home Mum to two gorgeous kiddos; Noah (4 in December) and Isabelle (2 in November) and wife to the very hard working Andrew. My blog, 'Mend and Make New' is my outlet to: share creative projects, make new friends and to celebrate the little things. (Let's be honest, it's also a great distraction from other less exciting things like housework!)

I enjoy sewing, playing with my kids and generally being a big kid myself!

...........................................................................................

englishfreckles

Facebook // Instagram // Pinterest

Hello, all!  My name is English, and I blog at an itsy site called Be Freckled.  Since I live in Germany with a husband and two canine children, I tend to write a lot about travel, being a military wife, and learning how to cope so far away from my American homeland.  Oh, and books.  Seriously...I have an addiction to reading.  If you happen to enjoy any of those topics, we might just become best friends.  [Actually, since you all read Talia's blog, we might be great friends anyway since she's the best.]  If you decide to check it out, let me know!  I'd love to hear from you, and in turn, get to know you better.

...........................................................................................

Sponsors are an important part of this blog. The funds by sponsors are used to continually improve this blog and make it the best it can be for YOU, my readers! If you have a blog, small business or shop that you would like me to help promote, visit my sponsor page for more info.

♥ Soon I'm launching a NEW BLOG DESIGN here on the blog! Check out the new sizes and pre-order your ad sizes for the new design! ♥

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo