Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

17.4.13

Luke Thompson & Lydia Cole NZ Tour

waltonst
Luke, Lydia, & Phil
Photo by Christopher Lane at the Walton St Cafe

This morning my handsome bearded man left to go on a journey and tour across New Zealand with the likes of Luke Thompson and Lydia Cole with all their instruments. I'm so excited! This is going to be an amazing tour you won't want to miss. Tickets are selling fast (I'm looking at you, Wellington!!) so hurry hurry and get your tickets before they sell out.

Luke Thompson & Lydia Cole
I'm so proud of you, Phil!! You're the most amazing man I know. I'm the luckiest lady on the planet.

Seriously, y'all. If you have the chance, don't miss out to see Phil play! He's pretty awesome.

If you haven't already, check out van der Wel music, Lydia Cole, & Luke Thompson

ALSO check out Lydia's new video. Because it's gorgeous*. And you'll thank me for it.


*Gosh, just listening to it again and it's SO GOOD!

EDIT: EEEK! I forgot to mention that I'm singing along with Phil at the Te Awamutu and Tauranga shows. COME SAY HELLO! <3

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Sorry, I accidentally deleted my comment!)

    That's so awesome for your hubby. Sounds like a fun tour! Lydia's voice is so...ethereal. Beautiful.

    p.s. Phil's beard...omg, EPIC. My hubs would be jealous and he already thinks his own beard is pretty rad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsas, Congrats to Phil - thats huge! How long is he on tour for Talia, are you and Audrey coming too? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naw - he's only going as part as Nelson. Bummer for me - but go Phil!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo