Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

17.4.13

Squirrel

Squirrel
This dog nearly gave me a heart attack and definitely brought me to tears. She was lost for HOURS and it was raining. She hates the rain. If she runs away again I'll kill her! We found her at the local pound looking so bummed and mostly remorseful (as much as dogs can be, I guess). She's lying happily on her bed snug and warm. And home.

Because I actually do love her so much. I couldn't bear to lose this ridiculous smelly dog*

*with funny t-rex arms

4 comments:

  1. SO glad you found her!!!! p.s I totally love her little t-rex arms :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! so happy she was found - those eyeballs are so adorable and look very content to be home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad she's safe & sound! Hehe, her arms are a bit funny looking. But she's still a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo