Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

5.7.13

26/52

26/52, 52, Audrey Eleanor, portrait, Margaret May, newborn photography, toddler photography
26/52, 52, Audrey Eleanor, portrait, Margaret May, newborn photography, toddler photography
"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Audrey: You are the kindest, sweetest big sister I could have hoped for. Every time you see Margaret you run to her with love afresh, cuddle her like it's the first time, and plant a gentle kiss (or three) on her little head. You constantly check on her when she's in her "boat" and you love bringing her gifts of your favorite toys. You make my heart swell with love and joy.

Margaret: My little sleeping beauty. You are a mystery to me. I never knew babies could be so calm and content. You've forever changed my world, my little love.

Previous portraits here:



Joining in with Jodi.


4 comments:

  1. Precious!! Your joy is contagious. I'm just 5 weeks behind you waiting for our little baby and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calm and content. Couldn't wish for more... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABSOLUTELY precious photos & Audrey is just BEYOND the cuteness.
    xo Wendy
    http://lifepapersoul.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo