Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

8.6.10

Engagement Photos


This last week we had our engagement photos taken by the lovely Miss Ashtin Paige. She is a dear dear friend of mine and was so pleased she agreed to take our photos. She did an incredible job! I feel like the photos represent us so well. I have so many favorites! Here are a few of them:















I love this man! I love these photos. Thank you, Ashtin!

My favorite ones are the picnic photos with the records.
Check out more of her work here http://www.ashtinpaige.com/

xoxo
Talia Christine


7 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures, love love love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are such a beautiful couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet pictures, my fiance and I are going to be getting our engagement photos taken soon, I hope they turn out as cute as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! These are AMAZING!

    You look beautiful!

    PS.I just stumbled onto your blog & I love it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow so sweet!! Beautiful shots

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blog and especially the images throughout, Talia. Congrats on your marriage and move to NZ. PS: What fantastic camera are you holding in that photo? Mmmmm.

    Mr. Spotts:.
    www.theopenlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super adorable! I love these!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo