Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

13.7.10

Honeymoon Road trip: Part 1 - Gruene, Texas

For our honeymoon, Phil and I decided to drive across the country on an epic road trip. We drove from San Antonio, Texas to Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada (where we met) to visit friends. From Canada we drove down to the Oregon coast, through the redwood forest, and to the Grand Canyon.

Part 1: Gruene Texas We started our trip from Gruene, Texas. Gruene is a little historic town filled with antique stores, cute shops, restaurants, and the coolest little general store. We stayed at the Gruene Homestead Inn, an amazingly little bed and breakfast, for two nights. It was the best!!



They had the cutest little lopsided cat. Her name was Sneakypie.



(I asked and she was lopsided due to a stroke some time ago. She is okay now! She was as cute as could be)

Breakfast was my favorite I think. (Okay, breakfast is always my favorite) We rearranged what time we left for our road trip to make sure we got to have breakfast at the inn again. A-MAZING!



Our time there was so nice and so special. We relaxed. We stopped by an antique mall and bought a belt buckled for the mister. We had dinner on the river. It was perfection. After our two days there it was the open road. We were on our way to Canada.



More on our trip soon!


xoxo
Talia Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo