Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

26.8.10

Our Shipment


(Cute cat not included.)

Remember this? It's here! We packed up all my belongings my favorite belongings in Texas and prepared them to ship overseas back in June/July. The shipment arrived in Auckland last week and I'm so excited! We had to wait for the shipment to go through all the paperwork and clear customs. We received an email last night that it cleared customs yesterday and we can go pick it up!!!

Then plan is to drive up to Auckland on Friday and get all our stuffs! EEEE!!! I can't wait to have all my craft stuff again. And my shoes. Oh and my banjo. Oh and my sewing machine. Oh and my vinyl.

I'm very very excited.

xoxo
Talia Christine

1 comment:

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo