Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

28.9.11

DIY - Baby Leggings

Last week I saw a little baby wearing the cuuuutest little leggings with a ruffle bum. I so badly wanted to ask the mum where she got them, but she looked tired and ... oh who am I kidding. My shyness got the better of me. I froze. I couldn't ask.

So when I came across a little tutorial to sew leggings from scratch I nearly squealed! I already had some fabric. My mind was made. I set out to make Audrey a pair of baby leggings so that I could add a ruffle bum. It kinda took me all day. And it boasts some of my worst stitching. Ever. But despite myself, it came out really cute!

Note: It actually was a very easy tutorial to follow. Don't be like me.

leggings1
leggings
leggings2
leggings3

So do yourself a favor and sew up a couple of these cuties for the little baby girl in your life! Now that I've got the hang of it I want to make a few more. I have some old t-shirts that are just begging to be re-made into little baby girl leggings.

xoxo
Talia Christine



10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, those are adorable! now if only I had a baby girl in my life to sew for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kristin: Thanks!! You can sew for mine? haha ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh great work! I have ruffle bum pants/leggings for Paige-I got them from Farmers. But now I want to make my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! Do they come in women's sizes? ;) hih!
    xxx mervi

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohmywow!! i'm with Kristin on this one... :)
    (and you SHOULD get her to sew for your babe, she's real good~)

    cutecutecute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww i wish i had a cute baby like your to make leggings for! they turned out great (but with such a super model that's easy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute!!! I love anything with a ruffle bum, especially little bloomers....if only I could sew!

    ReplyDelete
  8. job well done! Once again Audrey looks really cute. I do think that you could dress that girl in rags and she would still look like someone you just want to pick up and give a cuddle!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo