Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

11.6.12

Video: Audrey's Birthday Party

Audrey's First Birthday from Talia van der Wel on Vimeo.


Baby girl turns one on Wednesday! I can't believe it. To celebrate Audrey's birthday, we had a small party over the weekend with some friends and family. My family couldn't join us (obviously, being in Texas) so we Skyped and they were "at" the party. Pretty special, if you ask me.

Audrey didn't like the cake. Hilarity.

I love you, Baby Girl!

Love,
Mama

11 comments:

  1. Awww so adorbs!! :)
    Hey can I ask who/what is the music in the vid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious. A happy birthday to your sweet girl. The cake refusal was too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. crack up when she spat out the cake...every time. hahaha!
    happy birthday to your sweet one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! Especially when she cringes after taking a bite...then she tries again and officially decides that it's a no. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This video will undoubtably be so, so special to her when she grows up. You're creating wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet! simple parties are the best. i love her tights!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness, you have one sweet girl there! And papa's beard is looking sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a SWEETIE! found you via be freckled and am so excited to follow along with your sweet life :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Audrey! Beautiful girl, loved the expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's the cutest thing I've ever seen! Love it! Happy birthday Audrey!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo