Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

22.7.13

28/52, 29/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

28/52
28/52
28/52
Audrey: Pajama day. We're having a lot of those lately. With the addition of your little sister we've been spending lots of time taking it easy. We've watched lots of movies, eaten lots of popcorn, cuddled, and built forts. These are special days.

Margaret: A perfect little nose.

29/52
29_52_a
29/52
Audrey: You are caught between being a kid and being a toddler, full of wonder. Here you can't believe the magnificence and mystery of gravel. You kept picking up handful, examining them with bright eyes, and tossing it into the air with glee. You precious thing.

Margaret: Your favorite spot is upright and nestled against my chest or into my neck. I wouldn't even think about complaining. It's my favorite place for you to be.

Previous portraits here:

4 comments:

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo