Home     About     DIY     Recipes     InStitches    Contact

18.8.10

An Early Birthday Present



This morning Husband gave me an early birthday present! I know right?! I am now registered for the online Home Ec class that I really wanted to be a part of.

I am so excited!!

I can't wait to get started on the projects. They range from easy to a little more advanced and there's a few things I don't yet know how to do for some of the projects. I think it's going to be a fun learning experience!

Man oh man. Pinch me.

xoxo
Talia Christine

5 comments:

  1. Sooo spoilt hehehhehehe cool you two seem to have soo much fun!!! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe Yes I am quite spoiled. Phil does a good job of that. He's the bee's knees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tal!!!! How fun! This is so up your alley, tho I can picture you TEACHING one yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fuN! I'm sure its a blast! Post back about the classes.

    Peace

    Missy
    http://throughanindielens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, That's so cool! I really wanted to take that class. You have to show me your projects as you finish them!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments and I try to respond to as many as I can so don't forget to check back! xoxo